Wednesday, January 14, 2009

let your light shine

Being in a home-based business allows you to be in business for yourself, but not by yourself. It has brought me freedom, happiness, and a passion for what I do that I want to share with others. I've made the decision to combine my passion for online marketing with my love for animals and created the website http://doggietreasures4u.com .

Hi, I'm Karen from Louisiana – USA and thanks for stopping by. Some of my background includes: professional online marketing, telemarketing, appointment setting, business operator/answering service, background researcher, skip tracing, investigative research assistant, data processing, and U.S. Air Force civil service with military hospital command.

Together with my VERY special dog Trixie, we visit folks who are in hospitals, rehabs, schools, etc., it is so fulfilling to see the smiles on peoples faces as we enter a room. Trixie is a VERY special canine for several reasons - the #1 reason is she is my helper dog and was trained especially to help me with things to keep me independent, as I use a motorized wheelchair to get out and about, which I do alot. She is so smart - she knows over 80 commands! Yep, she is an 8 year old Border Collie/black Lab mix we've been partnered together for 5 years now.

"Believe you can and you are already half way there" - Theodore Roosevelt


Karen Conley
Skype ID cashqueenkc

No comments: