Saturday, January 31, 2009

Customer service in your community.



What do you do personally or with your business to help and share with other people?

Do you give your time or skill to help others less fortunate or money to support a worthy cause?

You might possible do something for the troops that support our nations such as cards or letters or friendship packages.

Do you assist someone that is elderly or respite care for a family with your children?

I feel that it is very important that everyone share a skill or time with someone that needs your help.

Maybe a visit to an elderly neighbour for a friendly visit as the winter months are so long.

It is something I believe very strongly about sharing your time and skill and give back and care about our community and our world as the "net" , has brought our close as a heartbeat.

Share back with me , what you do?

Next question what do I do?

Two things I support two children in the third world as a support sponser through Plan Canada . By my monthly support the family have the guidance for health and education and clean drinking water. For two dollars a day I am able to help and watch these beautifull children grow.

I received a drawing last week from the little girl it was a truck and written in french , I have it on my fridge, next to my grandaughters colouring.

I also am going to be going to our local library to hear children read and to help those with English that is their second language.

I also visit a couple of neighbours and drop in and do little things like mailing letters and manicures and foot care. I am a former nurse and know the importance of a foot inspection for redness or tender spots and toe nails that if not trimmed properly can lead to problems.

There are many ways of providing service with a smile as I see it on this snowy Saturday night.http://www.preciousbabysite.com/
http://www.busy-mom.com/
http://moms.myceo.com/aff.php?aff=031

No comments: